We are glad to announce another update of TAPAAL 3.4.2 that
- fixes issues with PNML and XML query export of nets,
- fixes a net composition with constants on weighted arcs,
- structural transition statistics now includes the rules A to I,
- fixes an uncought exception when renaming transitions to an invalid name, and
- is distributed with the untimed engine verifypn 3.0.0 contains a general performance improvement, adds support for colored nets verification (no GUI support yet) and fixes a number of bugs for nets with inhibitors arcs, arithmetic exppressions and other small issues.
This is a highly recommend update for all TAPAAL users.